Yesterday I was offered a photography session from an AWESOME photographer. I have seen his work and he was in the area and wanted to do a free shoot. I heard "FREE" and took him up on the offer. The photographer is Shane Warren from Brandon. Shane. Warren Photography
. So Anna, Trent, and I met him down at our community beach, which by the way happened to be one of the most hot and humid days, and he shot away. I was really amazed by Trent. He was really interested in the camera, so he was looking directly at him. Shane said he got some really great shots and was really impressed by Trent's compliance. That's my little model baby!! :) Unfortunately all things must come to an end and after 30 minutes, he was done with us following his every move-lol. In the end I had one very hot, very sandy, and VERY done little man. BUT Shane sent me 3 "teasers" and I'm totally IN LOVE!! So here they are:

No comments:
Post a Comment